PHTH 5202: Introduction to Epidemiology
Lecture - 3 credits
- Introduces the principles, concepts, and methods of population-based epidemiologic research.
- Offers students an opportunity to understand and critically review epidemiologic studies.
- Lectures and discussions aim to serve as a foundation for training in epidemiology, quantitative methods, and population-based health research.
- The course is a required introductory course for students in the Master of Public Health program and is appropriate for students who are interested in epidemiologic research.
- Students not meeting course restrictions may seek permission of instructor.
Introduces the principles, concepts, and methods of population-based epidemiologic research. Show more.