NRSG 2000: Professional Development for Co-op
Seminar - 1 credit
- Introduces the Bouvé Cooperative Education Program.
- Offers students an opportunity to develop job-search and career-management skills.
- Students perform assessments of their workplace skills, interests, and values and discuss how they impact personal career decisions.
- Offers students an opportunity to prepare a professional-style résumé, learn proper interviewing techniques, and gain an understanding of the opportunities available to them for co-op.
- Introduces career paths, choices, and career decision making.
- Familiarizes students with workplace issues relative to their field of study and presents the MyNEU COOL database in the job-search and referral process.
- Presents and discusses co-op policies, procedures, and expectations of the Bouvé Cooperative Education Program and co-op employers.
Introduces the Bouvé Cooperative Education Program. Show more.