MUSI 4601: Seminar in Music Industry
Lecture - 4 credits
- Presents a capstone course for music industry students.
- Offers advanced students the opportunity to explore contemporary events and issues in the music industry.
- Allows students to reflect upon, distill, and apply knowledge accumulated in prior courses and previous experiential learning.
- This reflection and application occurs through substantial writing assignments and classroom discussion.
- Fulfills the college's experiential education requirement for music industry majors.
Presents a capstone course for music industry students. Show more.