MKTG 6294: Customer-Centric Research Methods for Marketing
Lecture - 3 credits
- Focuses on the marketing research process and the analysis of data using software applications.
- Marketing research helps businesses know their customers and aids in business decision making.
- Covers topics such as problem definition, research design, sampling, attitude measurement, survey design, data collection, and data analysis.
- Students apply course topics to their organizations and analyze real company customer satisfaction data to provide managerial insights for a decision maker.
- Cases highlight the research process, mobile qualitative methods, and practical decision-making skills.
- SPSS, Qualtrics, and IBM Watson Analytics may be used to develop and analyze the project components.
Focuses on the marketing research process and the analysis of data using software applications. Show more.