MKTG 4508: Digital Marketing
Lecture - 4 credits
- Examines the impact of technology on the marketing of goods and services.
- Focuses on the Internet and the World Wide Web.
- Investigates recent trends in e-business and identifies marketing strategies that work in this new environment.
- Introduces students to frameworks that help explain current issues in electronic marketing.
- Although the focus is on Internet marketing strategy, phenomena such as television home shopping and database marketing are also explored.
- Readings, cases, discussions, lectures, guest speakers, student reports, and exercises on the World Wide Web are all utilized.
Examines the impact of technology on the marketing of goods and services. Show more.