MGMT 3340: Healthcare Management, Innovation, and Design
Lecture - 4 credits
- Offers an overview of key U.
- S. health system components and imperatives and how to manage and innovate within the system to improve performance and the customer experience.
- Designed for students interested in healthcare careers that may have meaningful managerial, analytical, or consulting-type responsibilities.
- Covers essential elements of how healthcare delivery is organized and delivered; how to implement change and innovation in healthcare organizations such as hospitals and physician offices; and the interrelationships between facets of the business such as the drive for value and efficiency, promoting high-quality care, and enhancing the patient experience.
- Analyzes and critiques cutting-edge changes in the industry.
- Offers students an opportunity to learn about and use skills in process improvement, performance management, talent management, quality improvement, and work redesign.
Offers an overview of key U. Show more.