INTB 3320: International Business Management and Environment
Lecture - 4 credits
- Examines contemporary issues that confront today's global managers.
- Explores the responses multinational enterprises have to the challenges of globalization.
- Seeks to build an understanding of the environment of international business while addressing the competencies required of global managers.
- Offers students an opportunity to develop a four-year professional development plan to guide their study and to help them develop the global mind-set necessary for becoming an effective global manager.
- Analyzes the political, economic, and sociocultural environment in which global businesses operate.
Examines contemporary issues that confront today's global managers. Show more.