Game Science and Design
GSND 6340: Biometrics for Design
Seminar - 4 credits
- Covers the domain of psychophysiological testing.
- Introduces theory and research in major areas of human psychology, including cognition, emotions, and attention.
- Studies the principles, theory, and applications of psychophysiological assessment inside and outside interactive digital entertainment.
- Offers students an opportunity to understand the basics of eye tracking—eye movements, fixations, saccades.
- Applies methods of data collection, clearning, and analysis for both physiological and eye-tracking data.
- Covers all issues of using such measurements, including validity of conclusions and confounding variables.
- Covers the process of triangulation and repotting in-depth along the entire process of the game production life cycle.
Covers the domain of psychophysiological testing. Show more.