Finance & Insurance
FINA 6216: Valuation and Value Creation
Lecture - 3 credits
- Focuses on cash-flow oriented models of the valuation of the firm.
- Topics include enterprise value, free cash flow, economic value added, and risk/reward analysis.
- Explores recent developments in financial management and financial analysis through the use of modern finance theory to make capital allocation decisions that lead to long-run value maximization for the corporation.
- Focuses on applications and financial model building, risk analysis for valuation applications, and business strategies to measure and manage corporate value and value creation.
- Topics are relevant to value consultants, corporate managers, and securities analysts.
Focuses on cash-flow oriented models of the valuation of the firm. Show more.