Finance & Insurance
FINA 6203: Investment Analysis
Lecture - 3 credits
- Familiarizes students with domestic and international financial markets and the securities traded therein.
- Discusses a variety of techniques for valuation of financial assets and relies heavily on quantitative methods.
- Critically analyzes such qualitative concepts as market efficiency, intrinsic value, and risk.
- The contents of this course, descriptive, theoretical, and applied, should provide students with the ability to build unique valuation models to suit the particular investment alternative they wish to scrutinize.
- Also provides students with an understanding of how investment theory and investment practice relate.
Familiarizes students with domestic and international financial markets and the securities traded therein. Show more.