English as Scnd Lng - CPS Spec
ESLG 0080: Career Exploration 1
Lecture - 1 credit
- Offers a content-based ESL course.
- Designed to help students develop language and academic skills through the content of career exploration.
- Offers students an opportunity to define and develop realistic goals, identify special needs, plan progress toward educational and career goals, and discuss linkages between academic preparation and the world of work.
- Uses lectures, readings, discussion, and class activities to explore three main themes: learning about yourself, exploring careers, and planning for the future.
- Requires permission of the English Language Center.
Offers a content-based ESL course. Show more.