Earth & Environmental Sciences
ENVR 3851: Lab for ENVR 3850
Lab - 1 credit
- Accompanies ENVR 3850.
- Introduces basic agricultural management principles for sustainable food production.
- Focuses on the application of management techniques for plant growth including pest, water, and soil management techniques.
- Examines the growth forms, nutritional needs, planting time, plant spacing, and harvest time of different crops for the design of a garden bed.
- Compares tools and technologies used in different agricultural systems.
- Applies methodologies to compare the environmental impact of different agricultural techniques.
- Facilitates interactions between students and farmers, gardeners, and agricultural practitioners.
Accompanies ENVR 3850. Show more.