ENGR 5965: Engaging with Industry Partners for Rising Professionals
Seminar - 0 credits
- Offers students an enhanced applied project setting in which to apply their curricular learning.
- Working with a partner sponsor, students refine an applied research topic, perform research, develop recommendations that are shared with the partner sponsor, and create a plan for implementing their recommendations.
- Curriculum supports students as they develop key business communication skills, project and client management skills, and frameworks for business analysis.
- Offers students an opportunity to learn from sponsor feedback, review lessons learned, and incorporate suggestions to improve and further hone their career development and professional plan.
- Career development opportunities through skill-building workshops, panels, and interview preparation are available.
- Partner-student interactions, including a culminating project presentation, allow partners to assess student potential for co-op, internship, or other employment opportunities with the partner.
Offers students an enhanced applied project setting in which to apply their curricular learning. Show more.