Computer Systems Engineering
CSYE 7270: Building Virtual Environments
Lecture - 4 credits
- Covers the basics of three-dimensional graphics programming using the Unity game engine.
- Includes a built-in terrain editor; a shader development facility; built-in physics; and advanced lighting, shadows, and audio to build 3D virtual environments and serious games.
- Assets from various 3D modeling programs can be imported.
- Facilities to publish to the PC, Mac, iPhone and Wii and support for real-time multiplayer games are available.
- Requires a final project.
Covers the basics of three-dimensional graphics programming using the Unity game engine. Show more.