CS 7140: Advanced Machine Learning
Lecture - 4 credits
- Covers topics in advanced machine learning.
- Presents materials in the current machine learning literature.
- Focuses on graphical models, latent variable models, Bayesian inference, and nonparametric Bayesian methods.
- Seeks to prepare students to do research in machine learning.
- Expects students to read conference and journal articles, present these articles, and write an individual research paper.
- CS 7140 and EECE 7397 are cross-listed.
Covers topics in advanced machine learning. Show more.