CS 4550: Web Development
Lecture - 4 credits
- Discusses Web development for sites that are dynamic, data driven, and interactive.
- Focuses on the software development issues of integrating multiple languages, assorted data technologies, and Web interaction.
- Considers ASP.
- Requires each student to deploy individually designed Web experiments that illustrate the Web technologies and at least one major integrative Web site project.
- Students may work as a team with the permission of the instructor.
- Each student or team must also create extensive documentation of their goals, plans, design decisions, accomplishments, and user guidelines.
- All source files must be open and be automatically served by a sources server.
Discusses Web development for sites that are dynamic, data driven, and interactive. Show more.