Civil & Environmental Engineer
CIVE 5150: Climate and Atmospheric Change
Lecture - 4 credits
- Offers an in-depth view of the processes that drive change in Earth's climate system.
- Examines the modern climate system and how and why climate changes through time.
- Introduces the tools used to explore past climates and changes, and explores the long-term and short-term controls on the climate system.
- Also introduces the application of climate models to develop future climate projections.
- Offers students an opportunity to obtain hands-on experience analyzing and interpreting climate data and model output.
Offers an in-depth view of the processes that drive change in Earth's climate system. Show more.