CHNS 3800: Chinese Culture through Film
Lecture - 1 credit
- Focuses on a unique aspect of the Chinese language.
- The specific topics are chosen to reflect current developments in the language and expressed student interests.
- Focuses on the use of the language for specific purposes or its use in specialized settings (e.g., media, business, health).
- Requires at least an intermediate level of skill in the language.
- May be repeated up to three times.
Focuses on a unique aspect of the Chinese language. Show more.