Counseling and Applied Ed Psyc
CAEP 7798: Doctoral Internship 1
Off-campus instruction - 0.5 credits
- Required of all doctoral students in counseling/school psychology PhD programs.
- Requires a minimum of forty hours per week for twelve months or twenty hours per week for twenty-four months in an accredited (or equivalent by permission) mental health training setting.
- In addition to internship site supervision and training seminars, interns attend, in person or online, a university-based seminar and complete case assignments.
- Restricted to PhD students.
- May be repeated up to four times, not to exceed 3 credits.
Required of all doctoral students in counseling/school psychology PhD programs. Show more.