Counseling and Applied Ed Psyc
CAEP 5153: Early Intervention: Assessment and Intervention
Lecture - 3 credits
- Covers assessment models and the multidomain tests used in early intervention.
- Students become familiar with informal and formal instruments used in different areas including cognition speech and language, motor, and social/emotional domains.
- Explains the process and responsibilities for the writing of individualized service plans (ISPs), as well as variety of intervention models, methods, and strategies to be implemented in natural environments.
- Is taught by professors drawn from special education, speech-language pathology, counseling psychology, nursing, and physical therapy.
- Students participate in Northeastern’s Global Early Intervention Network.
Covers assessment models and the multidomain tests used in early intervention. Show more.