BIOE 2365: Bioengineering Measurement, Experimentation, and Statistics
Lecture - 4 credits
- Introduces the fundamentals of biomedical data acquisition and statistical analysis.
- Engineering statistics topics include descriptive statistics, probability distributions, hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and experiment design.
- Applies these statistical topics by analyzing data obtained from laboratory exercises in BIOE 2366.
- Laboratory exercise topics include cell culture, mechanical testing, modeling medical imaging data, 3D printing, and bioprinting.
- Emphasizes using MATLAB software to analyze data on the computer.
Introduces the fundamentals of biomedical data acquisition and statistical analysis. Show more.