Art - Media Arts
ARTD 3470: Animation 1
Studio - 4 credits
- Introduces the fundamentals of three-dimensional computer animation.
- Class lectures and demonstrations are followed by substantial hands-on exploration.
- Students gain fundamental skills for modeling, surfacing, and animating.
- Projects progress from creating simple geometric objects to realistic organic characters.
- Basic systems for animating are introduced and explored.
Introduces the fundamentals of three-dimensional computer animation. Show more.