ARMY 3302: Applied Leadership in Small Unit Operations
Lecture - 4 credits
- Focuses on applied leadership in small-unit operations.
- Constitutes an academically challenging course where the cadet is required to study, practice, and apply the fundamentals of direct-level leadership and small-unit tactics at the platoon level.
- At the conclusion of this course, the successful cadet should be capable of planning, coordinating, navigating, motivating, and leading a platoon in the execution of a mission.
- Seeks to prepare the cadet for the ROTC Cadet Leader Course (CLC), which the cadet attends in the summer at Fort Knox, KY.
- Requires students to apply their knowledge and leadership competencies outside the classroom in a hands-on performance-oriented environment during leadership labs and other field activities (team-building exercises, leadership development exercises).
- Requires prior completion of ARMY 1101, ARMY 1102, ARMY 2201, and ARMY 2202 or equivalent military experience.
Focuses on applied leadership in small-unit operations. Show more.