ACCT 6229: Accounting for Foreign Currency Transactions
Lecture - 1 credit
- Examines the accounting and reporting issues facing multinational enterprises operating in foreign countries.
- Business transactions that are denominated in foreign currency may result in risk for the entity as a result of fluctuations in exchange rates.
- This course evaluates risk management techniques by use of forward exchange contracts and other financial derivatives.
- Covers reporting issues dealing with the translation of foreign entities financial statements into U.
- S. dollars and appropriate remeasurement techniques.
Examines the accounting and reporting issues facing multinational enterprises operating in foreign countries. Show more.